This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is about your most recent additions to your book collection, but I will be combining that with every unread book I own aka my 2022 TBR.
Last two years I made a list of books I want to read during the year, which was pretty successful but I got quite an amount of new books recently and I need to get through them. So why not add the “few” I haven’t read yet to it either?
These first two bookstacks are the books I received for Christmas. They are my most recent additions. They are from my partner, the #tbtbsanta bookswap and bought with the gift coupons I received from work. And yes, in addition to all of those, I also bought two myself!
This third stack are books I mostly received last year, only two are owned prior to 2021. I really want to prioritize them this year. And if I haven’t by the end of it, I will unhaul/regift them.
84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
Three Hours by Rosamund Lupton The Night Tiger by Yangsze Choo Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist
- The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward The Last Snow by Stina Jackson
- The English Spie by Danny Silva
- The Ultimate Discworld Companion by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Briggs
The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- Pyramids by Terry Pratchett
- Hannibal by Thomas Harris
- The Classic Horror Stories by H.P. Lovecraft
- The Code Book by Simon Singh
Ring the Hill by Tom Cox
- The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie
- Threadwalkers by Joanna Volavka
Billy Summers by Stephen King
Of course the question with all these books is, which ones will I read first?